Our Yoga Studio is Now Open with New Protocols in place to keep everyone Safe and Healthy!
We are super excited to have the studio open again, plus our outdoor community yoga! We are also trying to offer more of our regular classes outside when weather permits and we are able to give you some advance notice. Please feel free to give us a call and check in on the status of outdoor class offerings. However, when we are in the studio we are taking as many precautions as possible and implementing some protocols to keep everyone safe and healthy:
- Pre-registration online in advance is required for all classes (trouble registering online?- give our studio a call at 406-993-2510) .
- Two week quarantine has been lifted for coming into our studio, however we are taking many precautions to insure a safe environment.
- We keep our windows wide open and diffuse Thieves essential oil in the studio.
- Yoga students are encouraged to wear masks upon arrival (until they get to their mat) and when departing (we do have masks at the door if you’d like one).
- Standing around in the entry way prior to yoga is discouraged.
- Class size is limited to 8 with mats in designated spots 6 feet apart.
- Floors and surfaces are cleaned after each class.
- Please bring your own mat, props and blanket.
- In the event that you are not well, or have Covid-19 symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms- please refrain from coming for two weeks.
- Please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the center.
Thank you for respecting these important protocols. Following these guidelines is key to keeping us all healthy and keeping the studio open during these challenging times. We will also be doing our part by diffusing Thieves in the studio, having designated spots for your mat to be placed (measured out to be at least 6 feet apart), keeping the windows open (and the heat on if necessary) and not coming in if we don’t feel 100%.
Opt-in to our Newsletter
169 Snowy Mountain Circle
Big Sky, MT 59716